A Book of Pagan Family Prayers and Rituals provides a reference guide for pagans who wish to celebrate their religion as living, family tradition steeped in pagan ritual and pagan prayer.
The book contains:
- Ritual guidelines for weddings, births, birthdays, seasonal celebrations, lunar phases, coming of age, divorce and death.
- Suggestions for the creation of the sacred home (including blessings and household shrines).
- Children’s activities including meditations, mask and rattle making, drumming, and storytelling.
- Prayers for throughout the day.
- Tips for teaching children about paganism.
- References and resources for further information in the appendices.