Based on Ellen Cannon Reed's twenty-five years of work with deities of ancient Egypt, this book brings an ancient tradition to modern pagan practice. With it, readers will have the tools to continue learning and developing their own methods of honoring the gods and goddesses of ancient Egypt.
Over two dozen gods and goddesses are highlighted, including Osiris, Isis, Ra, Bast, Thoth, Sekhmet, and Tefnut. There is also a section devoted to glyphs. Finally, meditations and techniques bring these deities to life, enriching your spiritual path.
The book provides a host of tools and techniques:
- Songs for the deities
- Rituals for ancient gods and goddesses
- Instructions for making your own magical tools
- Information about hieroglyphs
- Guides to making incense and oils
- Recipes for an ancient Egyptian feast