A magical life begins at home with this warm and lively introduction to the traditions and practice of kitchen witchcraft.
As spiritualists, healers, and herbalists, witches throughout history have developed various methods of healing through potions, spells, and remedies worldwide. Despite their efforts for good, many have suffered from years of persecution, which has led to a general misunderstanding of their craft. The Kitchen Witch Handbook combats that, providing an assortment of magical traditions from a fresh, modern perspective. If you are interested in Wicca and traditional kitchen potions, spells, and rituals, The Kitchen Witch Handbook is the perfect magical reference.
This hands-on guide introduces the home-based folk witchcraft that has been practiced for countless generations. Learn to weave your magical intentions into food and cooking and use everyday ingredients for mystical purposes.
Brimming with beautiful photography and illustrations, this intriguing and accessible volume offers:
- Guidance on creating a magical kitchen and kitchen altar
- 100 Recipes and kitchen spells, including a candied lime money spell, rosemary protection cookies, and a lavender simple syrup for clarity and calm
- Tips on how to incorporate magic and intention into cooking
- A glossary of correspondences and magical properties for fruits, vegetables, and other ingredients
- A framework for creating your own unique spells at home using the ingredients you have on hand
Enjoy bringing a new magical dimension to your kitchen with The Kitchen Witch’s Handbook, a delicious introduction to the long tradition of creating magicin the heart of your home.